Vibrant Cuba Vibre hints at lively Auditorium Theatre lineup
Irresistible. Captivating. Dynamic. It’s hard to find just one adjective to describe the sheer spectacle of Cuba Vibre.
Like so many of the Auditorium Theatre’s performances, I feel like I’m in on a fantastic secret. It’s always a great time, with unique shows that make you want to dance. Cuba Vivre impressed: Cha-cha, rumba, conga, bolero and mambo peformed by Lizt Alfonso Dance Cuba.
Here, a sampling of the rest of the Auditorium Theatre 2016-2017 season:
- The Joffrey Ballet – The Nutcracker – December 1030, 2016
Always a favorite since I was little!
- Too Hot Too Handel: The Jazz Gospel Messiah (read my 2016 review) – January 14-15, 2017
- JACKIE CHAN’S LONG YUN KUNG FU TROUPE FROM BEIJING | February 4, 2017
This looks amazing! A combination of traditional kung fu, ballet, and modern dance.
- Alvin Ailey American Dance Theatre – March 22-26, 2017
- The Boston Pops Esplanade Orchestra By George! The Pops Plays Gershwin – March 31, 2017
- Thodos Dance Chicago – March 11, 2017