Chicago shopping & sales 5/5/16
I’ve been sharing Chicago shopping, deals and cool finds via Twitter, but maybe you don’t subscribe (for shame!). Here’s a quick hit of this week’s favorites. I hope to do this weekly!
- There is a @lushcosmetics pop-up store in Millennium Park thru Friday! Apparently, our Michigan Avenue/Water Tower Place store is their best-performing store! See how products are made by hand in their kitchens in Canada, right here! 5/4-5/6 #lushinthepark
- Another parking startup in Chicago? Yep. @ParkZenHQ focuses on finding users free curbside parking: https://t.co/2Y56fUBYrS
- Via The Onion’s AV Club: Chicago, see George Clooney & Julia Roberts in Money Monster early & for free avc.lu/26ULjAI
- Old Town’s Handle With Care (1706 N. Wells) has an additonal 25% off all sale merchandise until it’s gone!
- @DoseMarket takes over the private dining area of Nico Osteria (21 E. Bellevue) May 8 with mother’s day gifts! Cocktails included in admission: http://ow.ly/4ntrzK