Chicago dog parks
Do you have a four-legged furry roommate? If so, for a $5 annual fee, you gain access to 16 dog friendly areas on Chicago, plus you get some free exercise — the price is right!
Those areas are:
- Belmont Harbor‚ Belmont & Lake Shore Drive
- Challenger Park, 1101 W. Irving Park Rd.
- Churchill Park‚ 1825 N. Damen
- Coliseum Park‚ 14th & Wabash
- Foster Beach ‚ Foster and Lake Michigan
- Grant Park‚ Columbus Drive & 9
- Hamlin Park‚ 3035 N. Hoyne
- Margate Park‚ 4921 N. Marine Dr.
- Montrose Beach‚ Wilson Street & the Lake
- Park No. 511 ‚ 630 N. Kingsbury
- Park No. 546‚ 450 E. Benton Place
- Park No. 551 ‚ 353 N. DesPlaines
- River Park ‚ 5100 N. Francisco Ave.
- Walsh Park‚ 1722 N. Ashland
- Wicker Park‚ 1425 N. Damen
- Wiggly Field‚ 2645 N. Sheffield
(For the links, if it is an actual street address, it should be accurate, but for intersections, I tried to get as close as possible, but they may be a tiny bit off.)
Have fun with the dogs this summer!